TSRTOW Chapter 33.1 : The Growing Bud of Suspicion

 Translated by Shufen
Unedited. Sorry!

The rain continues to fall heavily
I stare out the window with a dazed look in my eyes.

What is Humati-sama hiding?

(Could it be the culprit?)

No no no.

No way, I want to snort.
That’s too stupid of a scenario.
I couldn’t smile but my cheeks were stuck awkwardly.

It’s certainly a crazy idea but the more I think about it, the more likely it appears.

Maybe Humati-sama has already narrowed down the culprit.
I know I should still be pretending that I haven’t seen through this.
But why am I doing this? Why won’t you tell me who the culprit is?

(I don’t want to think too much… )

Selfish thoughts aren’t good. The doubt that appeared continue to gradually spread in my heart.

Then should I act on this selfish thought?
Why don’t I check in with Humati-sama in person?
Is the risk too high?

If you know who the summoner is, why are you lying to me? I don’t think you’ll tell me even if I ask you. But what’s going to change if you keep quiet?

(Let’s go ask Humati-sama.)

I don’t want to have any doubts.

I’m fine if you just let me understand the current situation. Tell me about what’s going on. If you explain it in a convincing way, I’ll feel more satisfied.

Now then. I need to meet up with Ordias-san first and have him lead me to Hutami-sama. I have to somehow catch Ordias-sama when I deliver lunch to the magic lab.

I sank into the bed.
I look out into the high sky.
With endless doubts, the invisible and indescribable uneasiness swirls within me.

   

Translator's Note
The chapter is a bit shorter because of the author!

Like what you're reading? Please remember to rate the novel on novelupdates! Thanks <3





Comments

Post a Comment